Hey friends. Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you are able to be with your family this week and enjoy relaxing, eating, and watching the Razorbacks. I hope that you take time to stop and count your blessings, too. That's what I have done here. Since I don't blog everyday (nowhere near) I have made a list of things I am thankful for- one for each day of the month. I promise to be brief and not explain each one. And these are in no particular order.
Okay, really fast, here goes:
1. my computer, my pandora radio, and my phone
3. tea and coffee
4. my parents, sister, and brothers
5. my extended family (ALL of them)
6. my home
7. my BIBLE
8. my friends- old ones and new ones
10. on-line shopping
12. living in Fayetteville, AR, USA
13. my husband who loves me and is handsome and handy
18. my (minivan) vehicle
19. public school teachers who love my kids
22. a new day every morning
23. sunshine, rain, snow, and fresh air
24. Books & book stores
25. Music (especially my kids playing piano & singing)
26. Paint, Paper, and Fabric
27. my church
28. exercise videos so I don't have to go to the gym
29. good manners
30. My husband and kids- I am putting them on the list twice because I am especially thankful for them and it's my list. :)
1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Thanks for reading! See you Friday at the store for some 'Black Friday' fun!